Friday, November 26, 2010

December Swap List


December Swap List
Please send one flower to person below you on the list. The last person sends to the first person. Don't forget to post pictures of your finished hexies on Flickr and send me an e-mail when you post it to your partner.

Flower due: 28th December 2010

The Christmas Post may be a little slow.
(January 2011 List issued 29th December 2010)

1.     Hanne Wolff (Hannewolff)
2.     Jane Davidson (Want it, Need it, Quilt)
3.     Melody Daly (The house on the side of the hill)
4.     Joanne Fordham (Possum Blossom Patchwork)
5.     Ingrid Eichstedlund (ingridsstrikopatchwork)
6.     Jessica Roze (Scrappy n Happy)
7.     Toni Alexander (Red Boot Quilt Co)
8.     Janet Constable Rushant (Caribou Crossing Chronicles)
9.     Narelle Christensen (Nells Notions)
10. Shruti Dandekar (13WoodHouseRoad)
11. Leslie Legros (Les Quilts)
12. Edda Bjork Hauksdottir (Solblomaakur)
13. Jorie Williams (Beautiful Chaos)
14. Hanne Hector Schroeder (syenlap)
15. Jacqueline Maxman (Handmade with Love)
16. Maria Harrits (momaquilt)
17. Lene Christensen (Lenesquilt)
18. Sunny (Peggy)Schroeder
19. Nita Benfield
20. Jennifer Domire (Jenni Sews)
21. Marina Bugeja
22. Christine Holmes (Time out Stitching)
23. Joke Roodenburg (joke)
24. Ros Burton (Rosa Munda)
25. Anorina Norris (Sameliasmum)
26. Kristin Erickson (CanadianKristin)
27. Brigitte Dell (Quilt Sampler)
28. Lorraine Tyler (The Balancing Kiwi)
29. Geniene Barbour (Renny and me and Isaac too)
30. Linda Gilli (Stray Stitches)

8 comments:

  1. Hi all

    Yesterday I mailed the flower for my swap-partner.

    Ingrid
    Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stray Stitches
    I sent my flower today..Hope it dosn't take to long to arrive
    Cheers Geniene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent my december flower for my swap partner in Lakeport, USA at december 5th.
    And I received 1 flower from Quiltjane at december 15th - thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    To day I received the Sample Pack of hexagons.
    Thank you very much Joanne and Jane.

    It was a nice surprise. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ros
    Received your beautiful hexie. It's gorgeous!!! Love love love it. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shruti
    I have your hexie finished and in an envelope ready to post. Just waiting for flood waters to go down so we can get out ... hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet
    I received your sweet hexie and have embroidered you name in the centre.
    Thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi To day I got the fine decemberblock from Joanne.
    Write you in a minute :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens