Friday, November 26, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to our 1" hexagon flower swap.

Each month you will be making and sending a flower to someone, somewhere in the world. 

Rules:
  • I am limiting this swap to 30 people only.
  • You must register your details on this page before 30th November 2010
  • All participants must be willing to post overseas
  • All participants must send me their postal details, e-mail address and preferences ( centre colour and petal colour) for the hexie flowers so I can create a list to send to all participants.
  • They are to be 1" sided hexagons made into single flowers. 
  • Papers / Cards must be left in the flower and your name signed on the back.
  • Each month, I will publish on this page a complete list of participants. You will make and send a flower to the person listed below you. The last person will send to the first person on the list
  • When you have sent or received your flower, please send me an e-mail so I can add it to my records.
E-mail: hexagonswap@gmail.com

Flickr Group Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap

To participate, please enter your details below.
*** This is only a sign up sheet. It is not a swap list ***

Happy Hexagon-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens