Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hello everyone! and apologies

Hello Inchy-swappers!

My first post here is one of apologies.  I am behind with my hexagons due to unexpected deadlines and illness.  I've never fallen behind in a swap EVER before and I'm feeling rather guilty.

This is a quick post to let you know that I've finally caught up and your hexagons are in the post.


Janet (Caribou Crossing Chronicles) your new, replacement hexie is in the post.  I really botched Janet's hexagon but ran out of time over Christmas to re-make it :o)


Leslie (Les Quilts) your hexie has been posted this week too.  Sorry that it has been posted so late in January.  I very relieved that it is STILL January though *grin*.


Joanne (Possum Blossom Patchwork) your thank you hexie is winging it's way to you.  Thank you so much for the hexagon templates!


AND, I've already done my February hexie for Edda Bjork Hauksdottir (Solblomaakur) and it has been posted too!  YAY!!!


A big THANK YOU to Hanne Wolff (Hannewolff) for your gorgeous pink hexagon (January swap).  Hanne's hexagon was sooo perfect.  I feel very embarassed at how amateur my own hexagons are *grin*.


I'll post some piccies soon, thank you everyone,
toni xxx

 

1 comment:

  1. Toni, your hexies are beautiful. Thank you for the update. I am sure everyone will be pleased.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens