Monday, January 24, 2011

January Flowers

My January flowers for Joke and Joann at Possum Blossom Patchwork. Sorry ladies, I sealed them up and promptly forgot who's was who's. Hope you each like the one you get! lol This one is made from a lovely batik, much brighter than the picture:)
This was an attempt at having each petal the same. Unfortunately, I messed up and ended up with three petals each of two different patterns. I still think it looks nice and I hope the recipient loves it anyhow.

6 comments:

  1. love them both, they just look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The batik is wonderful. I love the effect of the striped hexie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I received the striped one and I really like it!
    So great to see all these lovely hexagonflowers.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens