Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome Five New Members

I would like to extend a warm welcome to five people who e-mailed me to be on waiting list. I decided that a few more enthusiastic hexagon lovers would be a wonderful idea. The new members are:

Doris, Isabella, Irene, Pia and Elizabeth. They will be joining the February Swap.

Welcome girls. Your Welcome Hexies and Sample pack are on their way.

{ I apologise for anyone I have missed. I have over 5000 e-mails in four different accounts! If I have not added you this time, please send your request to join again.}

8 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much I'm going to enjoy this

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the new members!
    Glad to have you aboard!
    Take care, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big welcome to all four of the new members!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the new members, such a lovely swap to be part of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got my name list and am looking forward to this. Thank you so much for extending the group.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the group. I'm sure you will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jane, I received your welcome pack and am just back from hols so will get organised this week. Thanks, Doris..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens