Monday, February 28, 2011

Hiya! A little late, but never mind!

Hi all,
I know I have been a little too late to come up here... But life has been a little rough the past few months... Its going to get rougher... But I just dropped in to say I was in bed last week, resting and recovering. And during that time, I managed to finish a load full of hexies. I do not remember at this moment which is for whom, but I know they will go to their respective homes soon.

Here's a snap...


I hope you guys like them.
Cheers!
I think I'm done till April! LOL!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shruti, I am sorry to hear that you were unwell. Your flowers are beautiful and I am sure the recipients will be more than pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful flowers! Better late than never.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers. Get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shruti, I hope you get well soon! The flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What better way to recuperate than with a needle in your hand and thread finding its way through the fabric? Beautiful flowers. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens