Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jan, Feb, March & a Thank you Hexie.

I've got one more thank you hexagon flower to make for Jane and then I am ahead of the game! I've completed the March hexie flower early as I am going to be away for all of March. They have been posted today so hopefully they will be liked by the recipients. Not going to say who for at this stage.


January's flower was posted on 5th January. I do hope it has arrived as I haven't heard anything yet.

I hand tack and sew all my hexagons as I don't have any of that special glue. I had hoped to get some at the quilting fair I was supposed to go to last Saturday, but my brain must have been else where as I forgot to even go on the coach trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens