Wednesday, March 23, 2011

From Karyli to Shannon

Ha! Ha! LOLOLOL!!! Hee! Hee! Ho! Ho! Why am I laughing well I have this neighbor, she is great!! She and I share a passion for quilting. We are both a part of this group. We both are so happy making hexie flowers every month. Well it was going to happen eventually. I just did not think it would happen right off. She had me this month. She brought over a wonderful plate of cookies.
I think I ate most over them over three days.

And she brought me not one...

not two...

but three hexie flowers!!!
I love them all! Thank you Karyli!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your flowers and it must be nice to have them hand delivered with cookies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl you scored the trifecta, especially with a plate of cookies.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens