Thursday, March 17, 2011

My flower garden!


Hi all,

I received my March flower from Narelle, it is gorgeous!



And here is a picture of my garden so far -



I haven't received a February flower yet....just a friendly reminder! or let me know if it is posted and I will keep checking the letter box!

I have been thinking about the problem we have sometimes with colours and maybe if we keep Flickr updated with our growing gardens and even post a photo or mosaic of fabric/colours we like it might be helpful. I know I find it a bit tricky trying to decide what to use each month.

Just thought I'd put that out there for everyones opinion!

Cheers, Jess
Scrappy n Happy

1 comment:

  1. So glad it arrived and is liked :)
    Keeping Flickr updated with our growing gardens is a good idea ... then we can browse each others gardens for extra ideas of fabrics that will compliment.
    Or perhaps we could keep an updated picture of our growing gardens on the sidebar of our own blogs too?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens