Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome Hexie Flower from Jane


A beautiful Welcome Hexie Flower from Jane (QuiltJane) -our Hexie Flower swap administrator. I  Love the fussy cut petals, is just perfect with the yellow center.  I recognized the fabric which is one of my favorites fabric lines City Weekend . She also included a sample pack of Die-Cut Hexagons donated by Joanne from Possum Blossoms,thank you Joanne :)

I just love my second Hexie flower for my garden , Thank you Jane !
Have a Happy sewing day
Marta
http://polkadotclassic.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Marta, City Weekend is one of my favourites as well. I have another jelly roll in my stash that would make a fabulous cot quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens