Thursday, April 21, 2011

Helpful Info

I just had a talk with my Post Master here in the town I live. I have been sending my flowers in yellow envelopes. She asked me to try and remember to take off the metal tabs off the back. They get stuck in the machines and they have to process them by hand. If you don't take them off then you need to cover them with a sticker or tape. I am not sure if this is true for all post offices but I thought
I would pass on some helpful info. I hope every body is having a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that info. I had a brown envelope like that take 17 days to get from California to Victoria in Australia. And it was sealed with one of those metal thingies. Perhaps it had to be hand sorted at each step of the way. I'll pass your information on to muy correspondent.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens