Saturday, May 21, 2011

Flower from Lorraine!

Good Morning!
It is our May long weekend this weekend!
I took Friday off, so a bit of a vacation, 4 lovely days!
I have many big plans and plans to just sew, we'll see what wins!
Here is a pretty flower from Lorraine at The Balancing Kiwi and a pretty card to match.
Sew Chabby Chiq!
I'm not sure if you can tell, but the petals alternate with a soft green and soft blue in the background with the pink roses!
 Thanks Lorraine!
Take care, Enjoy your weekend safely,
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. So glad it arrived safely Leslie and that I managed Shabby Chic! :-) The fabric I believe is Cath Kidston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your time off. The flower is very pretty. I love Shabby Chic!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens