Friday, May 27, 2011

my may hexie

today these lovely May hexies arrived in the mail from Joanne (possum blossum patchwork) with a little extra something..
Thank you Joanne, I just love the fabrics and I don't think there are any colours like it in my flower garden.

My June hexies will soon be on their way to Linda. This will be my last hexies as I have decided that I will finish my flower garden off. With the flowers received so far and the inspiration to add some of my own I will be able to add a few extra rows to this top. Thanks so much to Jane for organising this super swap and thankyou for the lovely flowers I have received.
If I decide to start a new flower bed I know where I can go for cuttings of new flowers!
cheers
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens