Thursday, June 30, 2011

Changes to rosters and members list

Hi everyone, let's welcome Beverly to the group. I am sorry, she only sent me details this morning so I have given Bev my spot on the lists and I will now be 'the spare' filling in for anyone that leaves the swap before December or misses out on a hexie for whatever reason. If you have already started your July hexie for me don't worry I will gladly welcome them into my garden.

I have re-issued the lists so delete or throw our the old ones and keep this one on file.

I am still finishing off the last of the welcome hexies and then I will pack them off with some papers and do a massive mail-out. Thanks for your patience.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the group, Beverly! I hope you have as much fun as I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or Jane, you could just make hexies when ever you feel like it and send out some random surprises ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens