Wednesday, June 22, 2011

From Shannon to Barbara

All the way from Idaho to Australia, these lovely hexies from Shannon.  They are made from fabrics with lots of associations to her mother and daughters for Shannon so they've become rather special for me too.  They tell a story. I really like this style of sprigged print.  Thanks Shannon.
The  photo was taken in my usual place - on the living room window ledge. It's north facing so always has a good light, even on a bad day like today.  I smiled at the potato !  If I was told I could only eat one vegetable for the rest of my life it would be the potato.  So versatile. My family wouldn't agree with me - it's all stir-fries, and salads !

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you got them and that you love hem. i hope they find a nice sunny spot in yout garden. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens