Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Lists

Hi everyone, I have e-mailed to all the members a new swap roster and members list. Please read it carefully and e-mail me at hexagonswap@gmail.com with any corrections.

I must apologise in advance if I have given you a previous swap partner in the roster. It was less complicated to start again and have a revolving lettering system in place. I hope you understand.

The lists are in Microsoft Word Doc and PDF. Please look in your spam / junk folder if you have not received it or e-mail me and I will send again.

Happy Hexagoning!

P.S Ten of the 16 welcome hexies are complete. I will be posting them all soon.

4 comments:

  1. Jane, you are totally awesome for keeping track of all this. Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for letting me join the swap, I have received my lists and am excited to start making! Your organisation is amazing, thanks! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for adding me to your swap group. I received my partner matches and am anxious to get started making my hexy flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for adding me to this swap group. I received my lists and can't wait to start making flowers for my partners.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens