Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thank you Anne-Mette

Yesterday I received two pretty Hexie Flowers from Anne-Mette. They came all the way from Danmark!
I Love the fabrics she use and the colors are beautiful !


Anne-Mette also included a beautiful postcard of a tourist attraction about a hour away from her.
Lucky !   :)


And here is a picture of my growing garden with her flowers included.
I started to join them and arrange them in some kind of color order

Thank you again Anne-Mette for such beautiful Flowers
Have a wonderful Wednesday
Marta



2 comments:

  1. Your garden is so beautiful. Those colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy yhe flowers arrived safe. Your garden looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens