Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Hexies


I'm one of the new members to the group and am posting for the first time.  Thank you to Karyli P. for the two ticking striped flowers for July.  Also, thank you to Linda McC. for the red and gold print flower (for Sept? :-} ) .  I love these!!!

Christine H. -- I apologize for not getting your hexies out sooner!  It's a bit crazy around our house.  I'm a longarm quilter and am busily working to get quilts done before Aug 10 as we are driving to Michigan to pack my mom up and move her into our home here in Minnesota!  The past month has been filled with quilting and trying to get her room ready for when she moves in -- lets just say lots of paint, floor refinishing, swapping rooms (her room was my old craft room) and much more has been involved!  I'll be putting your flowers in the post on Monday!

I better get back to work -- I've got curtain rods and curtains to hang, a elfa closet system to install and lots more!

Patti H.
Minnesota - USA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens