Saturday, August 27, 2011

From Anorina and Lorraine to Shannon

I have had these flowers for a long time. I am sorry that I am just now posting about them. For those of you who do not know my son got married on August 13th. He and his bride our living at our house for a while. So between the wedding and the reception, helper her and my oldest daughter get their drivers licences plus shuttling DDIL (dear daughter-in-law) around to all of her many things, PLUS getting all three young ladies ready for school DD#1, DD#2, and DDIL (she is in college) ready for school I have lost track of time. Here is a picture of the beautiful couple...

The first set of flowers are from Anorina. I LOVE THEM!! Thank you!

Next are the flowers from Lorraine. What is better than small flower in a large flower garden. I LOVE THEM!! Thank you!

To my July partner Janet and my August partner Ingrid your flowers are almost dome. I know I am behind and I am so sorry. They will be on their way to you soon.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Oh so glad they arrived safely :-) Your son and his wife look gorgeous, sounds like you certainly have had a busy time!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens