Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Goodbye from Canadian Kristin

Kristin was one of the founding members of the swap. Sadly, she will be leaving the group but has promised to make the August hexie for her partner. Thanks for being a part of the group and making so many lovely flowers for our gardens. Kristin has told me that she has inspired 15 more ladies in the Abbotsford area to make inchy hexies. Good to hear.

'Hexies look fun, let's give it a try'
I have found four more hexaculturalists to join the swap but would love one more to even the numbers. If you know anyone that would like to join, please contact me ASAP.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to join :)
    PattyC
    (http://pccrafty.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane I would love to be on the waiting list, whenever there is a vacancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Kristin's partner for August. Sorry to see her go. I will be honored to have her last hexhie to the group!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens