Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Never Fear! Hexie's On The Way!

I always seem to be the proverbial " a day late and a dollar short."  But, I haven't forgotten you Celine!!  August was my first month with the Inchy Hexagon Swap and I was unprepared!  I didn't have any one inch hexagon's yet! AGH!  Luckily, Kris Young from Lavender Quilts And Other Fineries   came to my rescue and sent me a little starter set! 
The hexies wanted to test themselves on my Clemantis vine...I think they did a lovely job!
I hope you enjoy them Celine! They are setting out on their journey across the ocean tomorrow! Bon Voyage, little hexies! 


Deb 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Debra, your hexies look very pretty and I can't wait to see them in my hands. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens