Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Travelling Around the Hexie World!

Hi!
I received my September hexies all the way from...
Liverpool England !!!
These are from Heather!  Here is Heather's blog address
They are perfect!  I love the soft colours and the flowers!
Thank you Heather!
I think this swap is great!  I get pictures from all over the world and I haven't even been there!
When I received hexies from Denmark, the postcard made me want to go there ...
Now I have a picture of Liverpool, now I want to go there too!
Maybe I should plan a European trip?!?!?
Have a wonderful day,
Take care, Leslie

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh that is nice! so pleased you like your hexies I loved making them :)
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens