Saturday, October 15, 2011

My latest hexies

It has been awhile since I have been able to post, but I wanted to share these beautiful hexies I have been receiving:The pairs from top to bottom are from Heather of The Patchwork Heart, in the UK, (the second pair I regret to say that I lost the envelope for who they were from, and it isn't written on the back. Please comment so I can thank you!), Lynette in Australia, and Susan in Mississippi. Thankyou ladies, they are all so amazing! I can't wait to put them all together to make something fantastic.

I have fallen a bit behind in my own hexie making, but I am back on the bandwagon and stitching them as fast as my fingers will let me! If you are waiting on hexies from me, rest assured they will be on their way soon!

2 comments:

  1. Your garden is looking great so good to see them all together! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. They would look so great in my garden also!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens