Sunday, October 16, 2011

October Hexies sent

Two hexagon flowers were sent to Pat B September 30. I hope you receive them soon. I have been making duplicate flowers to keep myself, as I make them for my swap partner, to help my garden grow and I discovered that one of the ones I made was smaller than it should be. I could not find a source of hexie papers locally so I printed off the internet then ironed freezer paper on to make them stiffer. I guess it shrank it - I don't know. I have now got a good supply of papers gotten on a trip and I will make hexie flowers to replace those I sent out to my partners in August and September. Just in case they were smaller also. They will take a while, but I will get them to you.

Coralie in Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens