Thursday, December 29, 2011

November/December Hexies - Sending and Receiving

Jacqueline M - November Hexies --- I will be mailing your hexies out this week. I've had them done but the holidays hit (Thanksgiving and Christmas) and all good intentions went out the door!

Edda B-H -- December Hexies --- I assumed I had someone else's name and made hexies for them only to realize this morning that I was incorrect! So..... I will be remaking hexies for you and getting them out in the mail within the next week or so.

Frances K. and Natasha S. --- The roster indicates that you had my name for hexies for November and December. I wanted to let you know that I have not received anything yet. Hoping they did not get lost in the mail!

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!!

Thanks.

Patti
In chilly -- but without snow -- Minnesota!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens