Monday, January 2, 2012

Memory hexies for Christopher


I would like to thank all the wonderful people who have so far sent me one or two hexies in memory of my son , Christopher, who sadly died in late Nov. I have tried to send e-mails to those I can but if I haven't please take this as a BIG thank you. I am touched by the hexies and by your condolences. When I get the energy I will add a C to them all, ( as you can see one has it already as Paula did that for me on hers). They are all so beautiful and will fit into a quilt beautifully. As I associate butterflies with Christopher now a garden is the right place to have memories of this wonderful young man. I'm sure a butterfly or two will make it into my garden as well.

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt for Christopher is going to be so beautiful. Thinking of you, dear Liz.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens