Sunday, January 1, 2012

November and December

It's all a bit of a blur really....

I posted on my personal blog that I'd received my December flowers the other week, but then found my real December flowers on the kitchen table and discovered the others were in fact my November flowers... So here are photos of both lots.


I love them all.  The sunflower one reminds me of some underwear I had when I was 18 which was blue gingham with sunflowers on it!!  And those owls are just so cute.  The pink and red ones for December are so pretty!  Red is very Christmasy and pink is my favourite colour.  So thank you ladies for some lovely flowers.

I posted my November flowers the week before Christmas and my December ones last Wednesday so I hope they all arrive safely soon.

1 comment:

  1. How do I join the 2012 swap. I've been doing hexies for years and love them. I would love to trade and swap with ya'll
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens