Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hexies Mailed

I have mailed off all hexies from Novemeber to February. I did not realize I had not mailed November or December...OOPS!

November - Hanne W (Denmark)
December - ???
January - Marie C (Denmark)
February - Kathryn L (US)

I have question marks for December because I think I messed up. I have a custom form for Gemma R (UK) but when I was looking at the list from December I was paired with Patti H (US). Oh no! My eye must of looked at the wrong thing! So, Gemma R...you are getting some hexies. Patti H. I will work on yours tonight and get them out this weekend.

Thanks everyone for your patience! Since I am now caught up on everything, I will not be this late again.

Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Natasha. I'll post a picture when they arrive. Kathie L in Allentown

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens