Saturday, March 31, 2012

Recipients to be of Flowers from Lorraine

I have been back from my visit to see my parents in New Zealand for a week now and think I have finally got back into a routine and got over the jet lag.

I am going to have an Inchy Hexagon Flower Week as I am very behind on my flowers for various reasons (have posted before) but want to let you my January, February and March swap partners know that I WILL finish them and get them in the post by the end of the coming week.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Best wishes,
Lorraine aka The Balancing Kiwi...is is verging on toppling at the moment!

2 comments:

  1. I am your March partner and I look forward to getting the hexies. I know the verging on toppling feeling so panic not for me. When you can will be soon enough... just knowing I haven't been forgotten is enough. I hope you had a wonderful time in NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your understanding. Yes had a lovely time visiting my parents, although the weather wasn't the best...the worst summer they have had for a long time I believe.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens