Sunday, April 1, 2012

Swap Integrity Pledge

This was a pledge started by Tiffany at Lower Columbia Modern Quilting and Crafting
I think it is one pledge that we should all take so that every swap we participate in brings joy and happiness to our partners.


I, {insert your name here}, pledge to do my very best to have integrity and honesty in my swap commitments.  To be on time, to participate in discussions, and to communicate if I am going to be late or unable to complete my obligations to my swap partner.

8 comments:

  1. Great idea, Jane - I still have not received my January or Febriary flowers and no communication from my patners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane!
    Can you put a link with the button, maybe link it back here, we can put on our blogs?
    Or Maybe it could sit at the top right column of the blog, under the hexie flower button?
    Take care, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the pledge long ago and still abide by it :) It is on my blog's sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely try to be a good swap partner and communicate with each partner and I expect the same in return. Swapping pledges are good and need to be taken seriously. Thank you Jane, I am hooked on hexagon flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely try to be a good swap partner and communicate with each partner and I expect the same in return. Swapping pledges are good and need to be taken seriously. Thank you Jane, I am hooked on hexagon flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took this pledge when I first started blogging and I agree that if you go in swaps you should take the pledge and always adhere to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've taken the pledge long ago. It makes swapping so much more fun when we all do our part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great idea, I haven't heard about it before but if everyone would play the game, it'd be more enjoyable for all!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens