Thursday, May 17, 2012

I was just looking at the blog and noticed that Cynthia Landrie has made flowers for Kate Holestine, who I am supposed to send flowers to in May.  Cynthia's name is just under mine on the list and has accidentally gotten her partner wrong.  Should I make flowers for Doris Gloger ( who is her May partner)?  I have made flowers for Kate, but have not yet posted them.  I could make ones for Doris and then she would not be disappointed. Please let me know Jane.  That might be easiest.
Coralie in Canada

1 comment:

  1. HaHa! I am such a nut! I apparently am not able to read a chart! I will make Doris flowers and mail them to her! Please keep with the schedule and mail to Kate. I will make up for my mistake! Doris, please be patient - I am starting new!
    Cynthia Landrie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens