Saturday, June 30, 2012

March hexies have arrived!!

These are the wonderful March hexies I received from Joke in the Netherlands.  I know they were late but they were worth waiting for.  Thank you Joke and thank you also for the extra fabric, which I can use to make a couple more flowers for my garden.
I still haven't received my April flowers but am not expecting them now, as my swap partner for April has since left the swap, ah well, I will make my own April flowers!
I sent my June flowers to Paula in Australia earlier this week so I am now ready to start on my July flowers, it feels good to be up to date!

1 comment:

  1. Those pretty flowers were certainly worth the wait. Sorry about your missing flowers. Unfortunately, I know just how you feel :( Good luck in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens