Thursday, July 12, 2012

Many thanks Plus hexie flower thank yous.

Firstly I want to say a big thank you to those who left lovely understanding comments for me.  

I am still trying to get my prescription changed...who would have thought it would be so difficult, it is just a change of dosage amounts afterall, not overall dosage.  Anyway once changed and I start sleeping, may be I will be more up to concentrating.  have printed off some templates to start cutting out.

I have Three Large thank yous for some flowers.

Firstlky to Lynette in Australia for my May flowers.


Aren't these just fabulous?!

Secondly thank you to Patti for my June flowers and the lovely little card that I can use again.


These are great as well, and do have yellow centres despite the photo appearance.  They will also make a wonderful addition to my garden

Thirdly thank you to Marie from Denmark



The owl card is also great - very much what I feel like in the middle of the night...wide awake, but not functioning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens