Thursday, August 2, 2012

ooops and lots of apologies .....

Just a note to say I'm running a bit behind with my July hexies, but they are next on my list I promise. xx

Also a big thank you to Celine and Sunny for your beautiful hexies, I will email you personally too xx

And ... I really want to post a pic of all my hexies so far as I've been a bit slack sharing them, and they are all so beautiful and lovingly made.  So I will very soon.  I feel like I've been sucked into a time vortex, and have just escaped and all of a sudden it's August!!!!!  And along the way I've lost my bag with the hexies and lists and important quilty things in it, but I will find it very soon :)

So thank you all for being so patient with me.  Happy hexie-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens