Saturday, September 1, 2012

Thank You

I've been collecting my hexie flowers in a little wooden box and just lately it has started to overflow.  Hardly surprising as the bouquet is now a massive 33 blooms!  I love waiting for my pretty packages to drop through the letterbox each month so I thought you'd like to see how they are coming along.  Blue and green are my chosen colours.


They are just so pretty!


*     *     *     *     *


Thank you Rosalie for your July hexies.



Thank you Paula for your August hexies.

*     *     *     *     *

A couple of weeks ago I went to the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham (UK) and was amazed how many hexagon quilts were on display, including one teeny tiny one where the flowers were less than 1/2" wide.  You can see one or two of them in my photostream here.
Ros

3 comments:

  1. Ros - Your flower garden is going to be gorgeous - you have a wonderful array of flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see all your flowers Ros, your colours are so pretty . Best wishes, Rosalie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your flowers are so pretty.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens