Monday, December 3, 2012

Ah...Problems fixed....

Hi all, It's me again.  I'm so happy to report that I think I've got the glitches mostly worked out.  I opened a new gmail account and it seems to be working fine.  And Jane has set me back up as an administrator on the blog.  YAY.

Thank-you to all of you who let me know they received the e-mail with the lists attached.  I have only heard from about a third of the participants.  Hopefully people are just busy and haven't had a chance to check their e-mails.

If anyone reads this who DID NOT get the DECEMBER LISTS and thinks they should have - please leave a comment on the post or e-mail me at inchyhexagonflowerswap55@gmail.com.

Janelle, you are the person whose e-mail address as I have it written doesn't seem to be correct as the e-mails have bounced back from you both times.  Please contact me by post or e-mail to let me know your correct e-mail address.

Thanks everyone for your patience.   I hope I will have this down pat next month.

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens