Sunday, December 2, 2012

HELP!

Hi all,

I have taken over coordinating the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap from dear Jane who has given us a few years of fabulous coordination.  Thanks Jane.  I hope I can fill your shoes, but I'm doubtful at the moment.

First of all I can't seem to get myself on as an administrator of the blog.  Hopefully Jane is going to help me out with this again.  She already tried once.

Then I spent the whole day yesterday getting the December swap organized.   And smarty pants me, I started a gmail account to use just for the swap.  I got the e-mail sent out yesterday evening - I hope you all got it, although there is one person who I'm sure doesn't have it because it bounced back saying the e-mail was no good - but I doubled checked and I had written it down correctly.  I asked you all to get back to me with any questions, mistakes or ideas.

Only today I cannot get into the gmail.  Google says that the e-mail account is linked up with my other e-mail account, the one that I use the rest of the time.  But when I try to open gmail I get a screen that is prompting me to start a gmail account.

If there is anyone out there who can help me with this please let me know.  Google is useless.  So if there is anyone who needs to contact me about the swap, please do so on my other account - rushant at northwestel dot net.

And I'll hopefully get this all figured out soon.

Edited to add.... Kris let me know that she didn't receive the list, so possibly no one received it.  Kris definitely wasn't the person who I got the error message back on 

I've redone the gmail account and I am going to send out the lists again this evening.  Don't despair, I think I might have this part of it figured out. :)

Janet 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Janet - THANK YOU for taking over this very big job, I am sure!! I love this swap and would have been so sad if we could not have continued with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Janet, Thank you for all your hard work. My lists arrived and I've already started making my December hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my list, and I've already picked out my fabric. Thanks so much for taking this on, and I'm sure you'll get all the bugs worked out. I'm barely computer literate, so i can't help out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet,
    I received the lists so the email got to me. thanks for volunteering to coordinate the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet, I have now given admin rights to your new e-mail address ID. I have also redirected the comment mail to your new address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I have also received my DEC-list.......... an am searching for fabric in my boxes ..... And Janet, thank you for volunteering for this job, I am sure you will do fine ...

      Delete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens