Monday, December 3, 2012

Hexies received

I haven't been very consistent with posting photos of the hexies I receive.  :(

 Now that I am the group whip :) I guess I need to set a good example.  So here are some photos of hexies I've received in the last couple of weeks.

Heather Leal sent me these lovely flowers from the UK for the August swap.  Sadly Heather has now left the swap.  Lucky me getting some flowers from her before she left.  Thanks Heather!



And these ones arrived from Dorrit in Denmark, one of our newest members, for the November swap.    I am her first swap partner. :)  Lucky me - I received three hexie flowers.  Thanks Dorrit!


I haven't received any flowers from Natalie for October yet.  Hopefully they are coming soon!!

Janet
  

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you like them Janet =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly received some beautiful hexies from Dorrit and Natalie. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens