Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2013 swap list

Hi all,

I just sent out the January list.  If you didn't get it please e-mail me and let me know.  Or if you aren't on the list for sending or receiving or there is any other problem please let me know about that.

You may notice the list is shorter.  Several people let me know they didn't want to participate any more.  I didn't issue swap partners to the eight people that I haven't heard back from.  I was going to remove them from the swap list, but it would have been too complicated to make up another list for them right now, so I left them on.  If you know any of them please let them know their status and tell them to contact me to let me know their wishes.  If they want to continue playing I will add them back in. If I don't hear from them by the end of January I will remove them from the list.

Happy New Year everyone!  Let's make this the best Hexie Swap year we've all ever had.  Please post your hexies received.  Please let your partner know when you send.  Please thank your partner by e-mail when you receive.  Let's have lots of communication and wonderful hexies :)

Janet 

3 comments:

  1. I got my list! Looking forward to another great year of hexies. Thanks for picking up the reigns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more. Happy new year to all my hexie loving friends.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens