Sunday, February 17, 2013

An update, and Jan & Feb flowers Received.

I am way behind again...owing January and February Flowers and possibl7 some from last year - if you haven't received flowers from me and should have, please don't be afraid to let me know.  I am hoping once I am completely off my currently medication that I will have more motivation and energy.  Unfortunately at the moment I am suffering from almost daily migraine/headaches and as such they are not conducive to sewing, but I WILL get them done I promise, they will just be late.

In the meantime I want to thank Linda for the lovely flowers she sent  me in January, not two, but THREE! and a lovely little pin broach.  Thank you Linda, they really are lovely and will really help my garden grow well!



Secondly just arrived and wrapped in such pretty paper were the flowers for February from Kris.



Not only the flowers but a piece of her hand dyed fabric.  Thank you very much Kris, they are wonderful and I love them.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful flowers for your garden Lorraine! Please let me know if you would like a list of who you were to make for in 2012 and I will send you one.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens