Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Really can't keep up at the moment.

It really is time for me to withdraw my participation from this group for a while.  I am still behind, not having felt like, or being inspired to really do any sewing as such since Christmas.  Sure I do the odd doll dress but that is about it.  I had hoped to catch up but feel like I am slowly getting further and further behind and after today's visit to the doctor (if you feel so inclined info on my Balancing Kiwi blog )  I will eventually send the hexie flowers I owe, and do have quite a few cut out and partially sewn up.  But really do need to admit my limitations.

Please I know I have the list, but if all of that I owe flowers to could email me to let me know I owe you flowers, it would really be so much appreciated (and perhaps let me know the colour combinations you want) and then I can put you in one 'folder' so I can easily check on where I am at once I can get on with them.

Perhaps at a later date when I finally get myself sorted out I can rejoin?

Will also email our lovely leader who so valiantly tries to do all the organisation of this to let her know.

Please forgive my tardiness.

Lorraine The Balancing Kiwi.


1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that you are going through this. I will help you any way I can. If you want to send me all that you have I will finish them for you. It will be my pleasure to lift this load from you. Just email me and let me know what I can do.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens