Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thank you and Farewell

I've been a member of this lovely group of swappers for a couple of years now and over that time I've received many, many beautiful hexie flowers for my Granny's Garden Quilt. I've also had much fun making hexies for other group members.

Thank you to everyone who swapped with me, I have a charming quilt - still under construction at this stage- to remind me of you all.

As my grandma duties increase and my involvement with some other projects has intensified, it is now time to leave this group and move on.  I will always think of my time with The Inchy Hexie Flower Swap most fondly.
PS Huge thanks to both Jane and Janet for all their hard work in organising this swap for us.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your dedication as a swap member Melody. We will miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens