Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The flowers for Erica T. were sent off last week, so you should have them soon.I hope that you like them.  I have not yet received any flowers from any of my 2013 swap partners, and have not been able to contact any of them.  I don't know if their flowers were sent to me and lost on the way, or if they have not been able to make them.  It is a mystery.  I have not heard if any of the flowers that I sent out this year were received.  I hope that all is well with them and that they are just too busy, and that I will hear something soon.

Coralie in Canada

1 comment:

  1. Coralie - I think you send me flowers in january, I have recieved them!

    Dorrit, DK

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens