Thursday, April 18, 2013

Flowers for March


These lovely hexies and cute little crochet heart have just been received and are from Lara in Australia.

They are the hexie flowers for March and the last I will receive for a while as I have had to pull out until I can get myself and my health straightened out.

I would like to send a big thank you to Kris for getting me up to date, it has been so very much appreciated.

I hope at some stage I can do a photo of all the wonderful hexie flowers I have received since the beginning of this great swap group.  

With hexi love,
Lorraine
aka 'The Balancing Kiwi'



2 comments:

  1. Such cuties you received. And a little heart to give you heart. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens