Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I have finally caught up with all my hexies, yeah! I have spent a large number of hours in the car in the last couple of weeks so I have done a lot of hand sewing.

I finished a set of hexies for Erica who wanted fussy cut or borders or stripes with a coordinating solid centre. I made 3 because I am late (February), I hope they are suitable for her garden.
I also finished my flowers for Dorrit (March) who wanted blue with blue centre and pink with yellow centre.
And finally 2 flowers for Edda (April) who wanted repro fabric with a white centre.
I have also received some gorgeous flowers from Beverly (Dec)
and these ones from Ana (March)
And I am only missing my February flowers now...

All caught up now... until next month!
Celine

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're caught up. Love the stripey one in the first photo the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes celine, and I love my flowers. somehow I am not good at chosing colourful fabric for myself, so your 2 flowers for my garden will be perfect colourful spots =0)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens