Monday, June 3, 2013

June swap list

Hi all you hexie swappers,

The June list has been sent.  As always please check the information for both who you are sending to and receiving from and let me know if there are any mistakes.  Also let me know if your name is on the list and is not supposed to be, or if you should have received the list and didn't .

We are saying good-bye to Joanne from the Possom Blossom Patchwork store this month.  She still has the store and sells the hexie papers and precuts, but is so busy with her market sales that she doesn't have time to sew them :)

I thought I would show the hexies I made for the Get Your Hex On  Flickr swap that some of us are involved with.  I made these complex little babies for the April swap and they were surprisingly easy to do.


Of course Blogger has turned the photo on its side and they look totally weird!  :) 

Have a great month everyone.  It is summer where I live and I'm enjoying the weather.

Janet 




1 comment:

  1. These look a little like the AHHH's that I make. Fun fun fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens