Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My garden

I've been very slack with communication and posting photos, so I thought I should at least post a photo of my garden!  It's the first time my flowers have all been together, as I like to keep them in their envelopes so I can remember where they came from.

Here is my cherry blossom garden:

I'm always interested to see how people have interpreted my "pink" theme.  Several of the flowers that have arrived are not what I would have thought of but I love them just the same!

Here are the flowers I received before I decided on my cherry blossom theme:
There are some beautiful ones in there, just not sure what I'm going to do with them yet ;)

And here is my stack of cherry blossoms once I packed them up.  I thought it looked really pretty so wanted to share.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to my garden, and thanks in advance to those who will in the future.

I forget how long I've been in this group until I pull out my box of squishes and realise how many flowers I've collected!

6 comments:

  1. How nice to see your whole collection and yes the pinks look very pretty stacked up together. I think I see two flowers that I made in the second photo... the pink with green centre and the red with red/blue centre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun seeing your work in someone else's photo. Kinda like the "I can see my house from here" in an airplane or from a lookout ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pink flowers! I forgot to take photos but I have you for June and your flowers are off to you in today's mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget to take photos too!

      Delete
  3. Dont they all look wonderful together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness these are all sew very pretty together!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens