Thursday, July 4, 2013

Catching up with thank yous ... from Lara

Hi everyone, I'm so sorry I've been very remiss with blogging my pics of my lovely hexies, but am about to fix that :)  And I was so pleased with myself for posting about my January hexies which I'd received from Karyli ... still time to make amends ...

So starting with February, my lovely hexies from Kathryn, and some gorgeous samples of fabric to make a few more myself - yay!



and then in March, lovely hexies from Joke, love the sunshine coloured card too :)



Thank you lovely ladies for contributing to my garden. 

Now I have to find my pics for April-June.  Depending on how successful I am I could be blogging later tonight or tomorrow.  Watch this space xx

1 comment:

  1. Love your red and purple flowers. That quilt is going to make a statement!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens