Saturday, July 20, 2013

Flowers arrived from Germany!

Good Morning my fellow Inchy Flower Swappers.
 
I just wanted to say thank you all for allowing me to participate in a wonderful group of swappers.
 
I love sewing Hexies and I am sorry that I left the group.
 
I truly enjoyed all the beautiful flowers that I received and look forward to finishing my Inchy Hexagon Flower quilt.
 
What a beautiful garden to have from all around near and far.
 
Hexy Flowers from Grit
 
I received my last flowers from Grit and will be a wonderful touch to my garden. 
 
Again, thank you all from having me and I will truly miss all the flowers from around the world and my fellow swappers.
 
Judith, Texas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens