Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July Swap Partners have been sent

Hi all,

I sent out the list for the July swap an hour or so ago.  If you did not receive it and think you should have, please let me know.  Also please make sure you check your partners, both who you are giving to and who you are receiving from, and let me know right away if there are any mistakes or problems.

This month we are saying good-bye to Judith, although she said she might be back soon.  We are welcoming Jenny from Queensland, Australia.  And Dawn is taking a few months off to let her arm heal.

We do have one empty spot but I believe there is someone waiting to join.  If it doesn't work out I will indicate there is an open spot on the blog.

Here are a couple of blocks I made this month which start with a middle hexie.  The block is called a Katherine Wheel and instructions for it can be found here if anyone wants to try it.  It is a lot easier to make than it looks like it would be.  :)

A block for the Simply Solids bee.


A mug rug for the Mug Rug Revival swap.


As usual Blogger has turned my pictures sideways.... Oh well.....

Janet 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment telling us what wondrous flowers are growing in your hexie gardens